Sunday, August 22, 2010

The New Girls on the Party Block!
The Party Girls! 2
Its official I am now addicted to birthday and sugary sweet style right now! Loving vintage party hats and decorations, cake toppers, cupcake picks, party dolls and more.
All the sugary sweetness or what I have labeled: Cupcake Chic, has taken over my whole design the past 2 years and more so now. I'm creating in pastel shades with mixes of chic dark and cream.
The Party Girls!Candy Party Girls! 4
My newest addition to the doll parts and embellishments line are:
The Party Girls and Candy Party Girls! These new parts can really go in different directions. I'm currently working on several examples using these pieces such as charms, jewelry components, scrapbooking, cupcake toppers and banner components. I love the pendant I'm making using the Betsy Partypuff style, vintage rhinestones, crystals, pink beads and more.
Betsy Partypuff
Lilly Partypuff!
These pieces are also getting transformed into cupcake toppers and as the toppers in a birthday rosette banner. I'll share pics of these when complete this week.

You can currently purchase these on my etsy store, at Piddlestixs and soon in my web store.

My Etsy Store:
www.moonfaires.etsy.com


Piddlestixs:
12 Morris Farm Road, Lafayette, NJ 07848
Party Girls! 3
Candy Party Girls! 2

2 comments:

Home and Heart said...

Just as cute as can be!!

Marfi-topia said...

Lisa these girlies are so so cute!!!!