Friday, January 14, 2011

Side Show Follies Dolls and Toppers!
Side Show Follies Toppers! 7

The Side Show!

Here are the first members of the Side Show Follies:
Nellie, the Mer-Elephant
Zandra and Cassandra, The Mermaid Twins
Lionel, The Blue Monkey Tamer
Talulah, The Cotton Candy Fat Lady

Side Show Follies Toppers! 8
Here they are photographed on my ice cream grunge scrapbook paper to add to the carnival feel! I love this paper, it can be used alone, as a background and in your paper crafts.

We all know how much I love the circus, so I couldn't resist making a side show to add to it. I wanted to keep them cute and fun, these are the result. My favorite is the Two Headed Mermaid and the Mer-Elephant. Elephants are my fave part of a carnival/circus show, and hoping they are treated well too.
Side Show Follies Toppers! 4Side Show Follies Toppers! 3
Here are the side show follies as dolls!
Side Show Follies! 21Side Show Follies! 18Side Show Follies! 17Side Show Follies! 16Side Show Follies! 15Side Show Follies: Mer Elephant
I hope these new additions to my world have given you some magic and joy, they are now available on my etsy store and will be in my artfire store tonight!

xoxo
Lisa!

4 comments:

Georgina said...

They are adorable!!

Elaine A said...

Lisa -

These made me giggle and put a huge smile on my face. Too, too cute!

Elaine Allen

Ann said...

if these aren't the most darling things ever!! love the mer-elephant(my persnal favorite!) and the mermaid"twins"! you just bring magic and whimsy alive!! thanks for sharing! they really are wonderful!! I'll be smiling all week just thinking of them!
enjoy your weekend!

Lisa Kettell said...

Thanks sooo much Ladies, so glad they could bring some smiles to your day! xoxo