Sunday, February 13, 2011

CHA Day 4: Highlights
Let's start the next day of CHA with one of my make and takes at Quarry's Booth, this one was the Spellbinding Fairy ATC Banner.
CHA Day 4: My Make/Take! 5CHA Day 4: My Make/Take!CHA Day 4: My Make/Take! 6Some friends from NJ, they own the fabulous Scrapper's Cove!
CHA Day 4: My Make/Take! 4
My Book Signing at Barnes and Noble, so exciting!CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 2CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 3CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 6I'm having so much fun, seeing old friends, meeting new ones and more!CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 11CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 10CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 13CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 14CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 16CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 15CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 17Here I am with John being filmed and interviewed for CHA!CHA Day 4: My Book Signing! 12CHA Day 4: My Book Signing/Interview!After my signing, I walked past a cool make and take that I knew I had to take, a cool bottle cap necklace!CHA Day 4: Bottle Cap Make/Take 2CHA Day 4: Bottle Cap make/Take!After the make and take it was off to lunch to with Mark and Gill, then film at Beacon! One the way I saw my friend Linda Brown!CHA Day 4: Me and Linda! and Jewels!CHA Day 4: Me and Jewels!Mark and Mike!CHA Day 4: Mark and Mike!Me, Mark and Mike!CHA Day 4: Me, Mark and Mike!Then back to Quarry Books! Here is a photo of Wendy Russell, Stefani Girard and Myself!CHA Day 4: Wendy, Stefani and Me!and another one of Me and Wendy, who is the host of She's Crafty, a fabulous show!CHA Day 4: Me and Wendy!Some more Quarry Authors: Nancy, Julie, Patti and Me!CHA Day 4: Quarry Authors!Nancy's Fabulous Ribbon! CHA Day 4: Fabulous Ribbon!More highlights of CHA Day 4 tonight!

xoxo
Lisa!

No comments: