Friday, May 20, 2011

More Custom Baseball Cuffs, aka B-Cuff!
Custom Baseball Cuffs Chic! 3
I recently made a few more custom baseball cuffs for customers in shabby pink, Colorado Rockies, basic white, glam and a few other color styles and team spirits. I have been making these cuffs since mid 2005/2006 using recycled baseballs, many of the cuffs and their variations have been published in magazines, books and online, with more new book releases and project ideas being released about them this year and next. My cuffs can be purchased through my sites, my store and other store locations. Custom Baseball Cuffs Chic! 2Custom Baseball Cuffs Chic! 4The following images are of some of April's cuff orders and designs, My favorite is the shabby pink design, where I hand dye/rub coloring into the baseball leather. For more examples of my B-Cuff designs visit my flickr site, back blog posts or pick up some of the publications listed on the left side of the blog. Custom Baseball Cuffs Chic! 5Custom Baseball Cuffs for Debra! 3Baseball Cuff For Stephanie! 3Baseball Cuff For Stacy!Baseball Cuff For Ashley!Stay tuned for photos of the baseball and softball cuff necklaces, belts and purse styles, fab colors and designs, coming soon.Custom Baseball Cuffs! 2Baseball Cuff For CrystalBaseball Cuff For Kiera! 2Baseball Cuffs: The Custom OrdersBaseball Cuffs: The Custom Orders
Note:These cuffs are the one and only original B-Cuff, if you use this idea/concept please keep in mind the many copyrights associated with them due to their design, printed matter and details, if making for re-sale of more then a few cuffs, if submitting your version to a magazine please contact me for permission, as I am flexible and try to support fellow artists and their inspirations.

Magic and Joy,
Lisa!

2 comments:

Deb Prewitt said...

These are really adorable. What a clever idea. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Marfi-topia said...

they look yummy:)