Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Halloween Carnival Boat!
Halloween Carnival Boat! 3
With all this bad weather, Halloween was canceled for the tricker treaters since there was too much snow, ice and now power throughout the state of NJ and neighboring states in CT, PA, NY, MA, so as a tribute to my favorite holiday I wanted to share with you the Halloween Carnival Boat, made from vintage images, scrapbook paper, card stock, recycled items and other fun spook-tacular delights!
Halloween Carnival Boat!
Welcome to The Halloween Opera Carnival Follies Boat, this is another boat I have made in my series of Dream Boats, made from a paper mache box and other magical supplies.Halloween Carnival Boat! 2
This boat is an upgrade of the first, with an actual carnival scene on top, complete with moveable ferris wheel and carousel, which spins around. This piece has lots of hidden elemenst waiting to surprise you, look for the Halloween Opera Carnival at a port near you!Halloween Carnival Boat! 4 Many of the images to make this project are available on my flickr site or my collage cds!

Have a magical day,
Lisa!

2 comments:

Doojies said...

So stinkin' adorable!!!!!!!

Marfi-topia said...

I love it...it's so cute Lisa:)