Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Below is a list of my top 25 favorite products and manufacturers at this years Winter CHA 2012 show in Anaheim, CA. Today I will showcase no: 3-6 on my list, I'm now showcasing no.6 ScraPerfect!
CHA Day 1, The Schedule! 2
1.Ruby Rock-It www.rubyrock-it.com
2.Graphic 45 www.g45papers.com
3.Hemptique www.hemptique.net
4.Vintaj www.vintaj.com
5.Beacon Adhesives www.beaconadhesives.com
6.ScraPerfect www.scraperfect.com
7.Plaid www.plaidonline.com
8.Ranger www.rangerink.com
9.Ellison/Sizzix www.ellison.com
10.Colorbox/Clearsnap/Donna Salazar www.clearsnapinc.com
11.Basic Grey www.basicgrey.com
12.Kaiser Craft www.kaisercraft.net
13.EK Success:Martha Stewart and French General www.eksuccessbrands.com
14.Glitter Dust www.thermoweb.comhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
15.October Afternoon www.octoberafternoon.com
16.Offray Ribbon-Sports Line
17.Best Creations www.bestcreation.us
18.Zutter www.zutterproducts.com
19.Walter Kunze Dresden's www.walterkunze.com
20.Globe Craft Memories www.globecraftmemories.com
CHA Day 1, The Girls 2
I am now onto my no.6 choice of fave products and manufacturers at CHA Winter 2012, which is ScraPerfect. I was first introduced to ScraPerfect at the CHA Winter 2011 show where I met the amazing Amy, the creator behind ScraPerfect products where I became apart of the Innovations portion of the show, demonstrating ScraPerfect products. This year was apart of their designer showcase which included several other industry products, where the designer had to create one card and one 3 dimensional project using the products provided by the showcase companies, including Globe Craft Memories, Westcott, Makin's Clay and more.
CHA Day 1, Inside Scrap Perfect! 4CHA Day 1, Inside Scrap Perfect! 7CHA Day 1, Inside Scrap Perfect! 10CHA Day 1, Inside Scrap Perfect! 18
After completing one of my make and takes, my hands were covered in glue, ink, glitter, a total fun mess, and boom this is where my eyes lit up, Amy gave me the "Best Cleaner Ever" product from the ScraPerfect line and I was blown away, a few quick sprays of this cleaner not only cleans your ink pads and tools, but your hands to, just spray on your hands, wipe up with a napkin or damp cloth and they are clean, this product is perfect for when you aren't near a sink to rinse off, and it even made my hands conditioned, here is a link to learn more about this fab product: http://scraperfect.com/best-cleaner-ever To see a video we filmed regarding this product visit the left side column of my blog and scroll down to the video, its not only informative, but funny too.CHA Day 1! Me and Deborah!CHA Day 1! Scrap Perfect!CHA Day 1, Robin's Demo 2CHA Day 1! Scrap Perfect!CHA Day 2! My Make/Take! 2CHA Day 2! My Make/Take! 4CHA Day 2! Me and Debby!After I did one of my demo and make/takes I had to squeeze the amazing Amy into a picture:CHA Day 2 Scrap Perfect! Amy!CHA Day 2 Scrap Perfect!To learn more about Amy's ScraPerfect, info and to order visit:
www.scraperfect.com

Magic and Joy,
Lisa!

No comments: