Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Below is a list of my top 25 favorite products and manufacturers at this years Winter CHA 2012 show in Anaheim, CA. Today I will showcase no: 3-6 on my list, first showcase is no.3 Hemptique!
CHA Day 1! Hemptique! 3
1.Ruby Rock-It www.rubyrock-it.com
2.Graphic 45 www.g45papers.com
3.Hemptique www.hemptique.net
4.Vintaj www.vintaj.com
5.Beacon Adhesives www.beaconadhesives.com
6.Scrap Perfect www.scraperfect.com
7.Plaid www.plaidonline.com
8.Ranger www.rangerink.com
9.Ellison/Sizzix www.ellison.com
10.Colorbox/Clearsnap/Donna Salazar www.clearsnapinc.com
11.Basic Grey www.basicgrey.com
12.Kaiser Craft www.kaisercraft.net
13.EK Success:Martha Stewart and French General www.eksuccessbrands.com
14.Glitter Dust www.thermoweb.comhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
15.October Afternoon www.octoberafternoon.com
16.Offray Ribbon-Sports Line
17.Best Creations www.bestcreation.us
18.Zutter www.zutterproducts.com
19.Walter Kunze Dresden's www.walterkunze.com
20.Globe Craft Memories www.globecraftmemories.com

no.3 on my list is: Hemptique, one of my new favorite companies: www.hemptique.net
While walking the floor, I stumbled upon this amazing company, what caught my eye you might ask? the sweet and delicious bakery twine, they had tons and tons of various colors, screaming my name, so what does one whose obsessed with twine do, she walks over, drools and takes loads of pictures and instantly grabs information. On top of their amazing products, the whole staff was extremely helpful and easy to work with which makes their products that much more amazing!CHA Day 1! Hemptique! 4CHA Day 1! Hemptique! 5CHA Day 1! Hemptique! 6I loved all their colors, I'll be ordering tons for the store and using in my own projects and designs, and to top it off, they even gave me a huge pink and white twine roll, which made my day, I used it in my make and take projects at CHA that day as well.CHA Day 1! Hemptique! 2Here are some of the amazing guys at Hemptique:CHA Day 1! HemptiqueI'm currently working on a twine birdcage project using: Hemptique twine, fabric stiffener and starch from Plaid, papers and more, stay tuned for that project in a few weeks. For ordering info and to purchase their products visit their website: www.hemptique.net

No comments: