Monday, February 27, 2012

Below is a list of my top 25 favorite products and manufacturers at this years Winter CHA 2012 show in Anaheim, CA. Today I will showcase no: 14-17 on my list!
CHA Day 2! Glitter Dust!
1.Ruby Rock-It www.rubyrock-it.com
2.Graphic 45 www.g45papers.com
3.Hemptique www.hemptique.net
4.Vintaj www.vintaj.com
5.Beacon Adhesives www.beaconadhesives.com
6.Scrap Perfect www.scraperfect.com
7.Plaid www.plaidonline.com
8.Ranger www.rangerink.com
9.Ellison/Sizzix www.ellison.com
10.Colorbox/Clearsnap/Donna Salazar www.clearsnapinc.com
11.Basic Grey www.basicgrey.com
12.Kaiser Craft www.kaisercraft.net
13.EK Success:Martha Stewart and French General www.eksuccessbrands.com
14.Glitter Dust www.thermoweb.com
15.October Afternoon www.octoberafternoon.com
16.Offray Ribbon-Sports Line
17.Best Creations www.bestcreation.us
18.Zutter www.zutterproducts.com
19.Walter Kunze Dresden's www.walterkunze.com
20.Globe Craft Memories www.globecraftmemories.com

Right Now I am showing no. 14,15,16, and 17
Another great product I was introduced to this year was Glitter Dust from thermo web, I never tried it before, when I did, I was instantly hooked, not only is the product wonderful, their booth was too cute and their staff beyond nice.CHA Day 2! Glitter Dust! 3The possibilities of this spray glitter were amazing, here is the glitter sprayed onto scrapbook paper: CHA Day 2! Glitter Dust! 2which were turned into paper flowers. the best part of this product is when you spray it onto your paper it doesn't way it down, warp or effect the paper in anyway, just sprays on the glitter, now how great is that? I'd recommend trying some of this on your next project!

What made my journey to Thermo Web even better was running into Rachel, love this girl!CHA Day 2! Glitter Dust! 4

My next fave product on the list is no. 15, October Afternoon, this is the first year I heard of them and boy am I glad I did, I loved everything they had to offer, even the catalog, lol. Here take a look:



How much do you love those sprinklers, crepe paper color? OMG, need I say more, their whole line kept me smiling for hours, I will be ordering alot of their sweet goodies to use in my next series of projects....Now off to no. 16, Offray Ribbon, Okay who loves sports? Uhm, I do and who almost fainted at this display, Uhm, I did:CHA Day 1! Offray! Need I say More 3CHA Day 1! Offray! Need I say More 3CHA Day 1! Offray! Need I say More 2Its the Yankee symbol that drew me in, I saw it from a mile away, I kept thinking of everything I could do with this ribbon, and how can I use them in my sports cuffs, hmmmmm, lots to think about here, baseball season is coming and so are some new ideas for you all, now its no wonder that this made my top 25 list of CHA new products...Love it....Let's play ball.....Now we are at no. 17, Best Creations, whose sweet shoppe line of papers, I just love, check them out:CHA Day 1! Candy Papers! 4CHA Day 1! Candy Papers 5CHA Day 1! Candy Papers! 3CHA Day 1! Candy Papers 2CHA Day 1! Candy PapersCHA Day 1! Candy Papers 6How cute are all these papers? Don't you just love them, can't wait to grab these for my next series of projects too! The possibilities with all the products I showed you today are endless, keeps the imagination alive!

Visit their sites for more info and to purchase:

14.Glitter Dust www.thermoweb.com
15.October Afternoon www.octoberafternoon.com
16.Offray Ribbon-Sports Line http://offray.com
17.Best Creations www.bestcreation.us

Magic and Joy,
Lisa!

No comments: