Thursday, February 16, 2012

CHA Day 4, Leaving Anaheim!
CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 4
I had to grab an earlier flight out of LAX for another commitment in NYC, so we opted to say farewell to CHA earlier and head on out to the airport. But I have to say it was hard to leave, with the beautiful palm trees and fantastic weather, alas, we had a flight to catch for 12:55pm bound for Newark!CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 5CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 6CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim!  2CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim!The view from our hotel!CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 3Our hotel was right near Disneyland, which I never get a chance to go into when I'm here, next year is a must!CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 7CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 9CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 10And Finally on the plane, I fly Continental/United!CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 13CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 14CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 15CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 17CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 18How cool is this shot with the window next to me, lol!CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 20Gorgeous Mountain-scapes!CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 25CHA Day 4: Leaving Anaheim! 27During my smooth flight back to Newark I began writing down the highlights, my fave products, items for my lines, project ideas, the inspiration was whirling and the excitement building! Stay tuned for the next posts: Lisa's Top 25 CHA products and companies!
xoxo
Lisa!

No comments: