Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Clearsnaps Design Team 2012
Clearsnaps Design Team 2012The biggest surprise came in the mail the other day, a HUGE box from Clearsnaps for me as being part of the 2012 design team. You have to check this out, it was so heavy to lift, I might need to lift weights at the gym for a few days, lol. Come see a sneak peak at what was inside!
Clearsnaps Design Team Box 10Clearsnaps Design Team Box 7Oh and even my cat Lucky got involved, his new role is guardian of the supplies and my new assistant, lol.Lucky and the Art GoodiesLucky and the Art Goodies 2Clearsnaps Design Team Box 5Clearsnaps Design Team Box 6Clearsnaps Design Team Box 7Here are some more pictures of the fabulous goodies!Clearsnaps Design Team Box 3Clearsnaps Design Team BoxClearsnaps Design Team Box 4Clearsnaps Design Team Box 2And for glitter or jazzing up!Clearsnaps Design Team Box 8How amazing is this stash of incredible products, now the fun begins, deciding what i'm going to make using all this, the ideas are whirling, stay tuned for some Lisa-esque projects for Clearsnap! 
xoxo
Lisa :-)

5 comments:

Tiggerscraps said...

WOW!!!! Lucky you!! What fun goodies and you will have no shortage of goodies to share!

Auntie Em said...

I now see why people are so anxious to get onto a design team! Clearsnap must be one of the best.
BTW, I have the Fairy Dust Glitter and it's sooooooo pretty to use. Sparkles like crazy!
Can't wait to see what you create with everything. :)

Tarnished Rose said...

Awesome, I'm in lust LOL! Congratulations on being one of their DT members.

Smiles~
Marilyn

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

oh my gosh... it's like dying and going to stamp heaven... I bet you just drooled over it for hours! At least that's what I'd be doing hehehe!

Plumrose Lane said...

Your little helper is just too cute!
♥Sharon