Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Design Team Spotlight, Meet Tanya Wedhorn-Watts


Meet our new design team aka creative team for the 2013-2014 roster. Today I'd like to introduce you to Tanya Wedhorn-Watts.

Tanya and I met several years back during a Ranger Certification course, where we came together as a team to learn various techniques and projects via Ranger and their designers. That artful bond and support continued through the years bringing us together again as Tanya has joined the team. Her work exudes passion and strength. Her cutting edge techniques and talent within the mixed media realm, brings a whole new element to the Lisa Kettell Designs Brand.

Inks, paints, layers, canvas, found objects all come together as key essentials in Tanya's works. I'm so excited to see what she will design during the coming weeks. Her works will bring out the creativity in you.








 A little bit about Tanya:

Born and raised in the UK, lived in Belgium most of my adult life, just moved to South Carolina a few months ago. I'm a mixed media artist with a love of inks, paints and so much more. Ranger educator since 2008. I paint angels and mermaids and other pretty girls. I love altering whatever I can get my hands on, I often recycle old objects to give then new life. I have an eclectic, vintage style, nothing too clean! I love ink on my fingers!
Visit Tanya at:
Stay tuned for our next design team member spotlight.
xoxo
Lisa

2 comments:

Laura S Reading said...

Congratulations, Tanya!

eclectic archivist said...

So glad to see Tanya back!